Five Friday Favorites: April 26, 2019
It's Friday and this week I'm so excited to share with you that I designed a space with Stacy Molander of Rusted Window at the 58th annual St. Margaret’s Hospital Guild Decorators’ Show House and Gardens. This year's home is the Centennial Estate on Washington Boulevard and it is gorgeous! The home is available to view from April 27 through May 12 and I hope you'll find the time to visit. Here are a few things you may not know about the event. Enjoy!
1) The 2019 Centennial Estate has actually been featured before as the Show House back in 1980.
2) The Centennial Estate is celebrating its 100th birthday this year!
3) The home has three levels above ground, a vaulted ceiling in the main hallway that extends all three levels, and is over 9,000 square feet.
4) St. Margaret's Guild was formed in 1908 and has served to help the patients at City Hospital, now known as the Sidney and Lois Eskenazi Hospital.
5) The Decorators’ Show House and Gardens is the Guild’s signature event and is the longest-running tour of its kind in the country.