So what can you expect in a first meeting with JB Designs?
- We get to know each other face to face.
- I get to see the spaces a client wants help with- and I consider it a privilege to be invited into your home!
- Learn the client's likes and dislikes. Patterns and colors remind people of all sort of things - good and bad - and it's helpful to keep those in mind when I'm designing your space.
- Who lives in the home? I once had clients who had a beloved cat and we matched their new sofa to match the cat's exact color - details matter!
- How is the space used and how do they want it to function? Just because a room was originally intended to be a formal dining room doesn't mean it won't make a great office. Rooms should meet your needs and be spaces you enjoy being in.
From there I take pictures and measurements and then we set a second appointment where I will present my ideas for their space. If you're ready to start a new project, contact me to set up your appointment.